ONI plc Customer Portal Terms & Conditions
The term "ONI plc" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the portal whose registered office is 16-24 Crawley Green Road, Luton, LU2 0Q. Our company registration number is 2698057, registered in England. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our Customer Portal.
Access to our Portal is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on or via our Portal without notice.
You are responsible for making all necessary arrangements for you to have access to our Portal.
You shall ensure that you have the equipment and software to obtain access to the portal so that you are able to use the services. For the avoidance of doubt, ONI plc shall not have obligations or liability in respect of any defect or failure of the equipment and/or software or access to the system.
ONI plc may suspend access to the portal for the purposes of repair, maintenance or support of or changes to the portal, or if there is or is believed to be, any fault in the portal or in the delivery of the services.
You shall not:
User Id & Access to the Portal
- use the portal or permit it to be used in any way that causes the portal or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way;
- use or attempt to use or permit the use of any automated software agents (including without limitation, any screen scraper, spider or other web crawler) to access the portal or to search, copy, monitor, display or obtain links to any part of the portal;
- allow access to the portal and/or use of the services via your equipment and software other than by an authorized person;
- use the portal or permit it to be used for any fraudulent or other unlawful purpose or activity, or infringe ONI plc`s copyright or other intellectual property rights or those of any other person;
- You will comply with all of your obligations under applicable Data Protection legislation in respect to information and data contained in the portal.
You shall ensure that each authorized person:
- uses their individual User Id, where this has been allocated to them, and has been properly trained to obtain access to the portal.
You shall not allow:
- simultaneous access to the portal using the same login;
- the transfer or sharing of a User Id and password;
- another person to access the portal via a User Id of an authorized person who has left you, and/or
- unauthorized connection to the ONI plc Customer Portal
You shall notify ONI plc immediately if a User Id, and/or password:
- becomes known or accessible to an unauthorized person, or
- is no longer to be used by the person to whom it was allocated.
On becoming aware of any unauthorized use of or access to the portal or other breach, you shall take reasonable steps to ensure that such use or activity ceases and prevent a recurrence of it.
If a User Id has not been used to gain access to the portal for a period of one year, ONI plc may cancel that User Id without giving prior notice to you.